The Australian Lawyers' Cricket Association is seeking sponsors for the upcoming Lawyers' Cricket World Cup to be held in Brisbane from 30 December 2015 - 9 January 2016.
With about 200 international cricket-playing lawyers and their families expected to attend this is a fantastic opportunity to increase your brand awareness amongst local and international legal practitioners.
Sponsorship benefits include:
- establish and maintain brand awareness through showcasing your organisation’s products and services,
- build connections and relationships with delegates within the legal profession,
- position your organisation as a leader and ‘go-to-authority’, relevant to your products and services,
- be informed about the trends and issues affecting legal practitioners, enabling your organisation to tailor its approach to the profession, and
- have access to students, graduates and experienced, international legal professionals, who are playing in, organising or supporting the World Cup tournament.
There are four tiers of sponsorship available, which are outlined in the attached Sponsorship Prospectus.
You may Contact Us for any further information.