The 4th International Lawyers Cricket World Cup tournament will be held in New Delhi between 12 – 22 October 2013.
Australia is taking a squad comprising 2 teams to New Delhi.
We were honoured at the launch by the attendance of:
- Chief Justice of New South Wales, The Honourable T F Bathurst
- Attorney General of New South Wales, The Honourable G Smith SC MLA
- Director of Public Prosecutions, L A Babb SC
- President of the Bar Association of New South Wales, PR Boulten SC
- President of the Law Society of New South Wales, JC Dobson
- President of the Indian Advocates Cricketers Association, R Santhanakrishnan
- Bar of England & Wales Cricket Club, R E Percival
- Patron, The Honourable J D Heydon AC QC
- CEO of the Law Society of New South Wales, M Tidball